Petite Flowers




I recently found these pretty little flowers on Etsy and I just adore them.  






The background for these is an old crate that I have.  It is perfect for these pictures.  I love the light coming in this window (in my living room facing south).  So I experimented with things *grins*.



I used my fireplace for the background on these.  This little box I found at Ben Franklin crafts a long time ago.  The turquoise vase is from Hobby Lobby.

I couldn't resist adding this one just because I like it 😊



I recently discovered these backdrops from Mini Backdrops on Etsy.  They are fabulous.  There is no shine and they are really easy to work with.


I encourage you to look around you home for small pockets of light which will translate into beautiful photos.  Also, it's not necessary to buy props....I'm sure you already have all kinds of interesting things which will make stunning photographs.  Experiment and have fun!


You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Pam I love the dried straw flowers, your light and your backgrounds! Your stills are always so gentle and comforting! Have a lovely day. Beverly

    ReplyDelete