Time


Where does the time go????   I can't tell you how many times I've asked myself that question.  And it seems the older I've gotten the faster it goes.  Seems like just last week I made my last post but, alas, it has been two months.

I have been settling into retirement and enjoying the simplicity and peacefulness.  I've been thinking about the direction I want to take my photography and crafting "business" and making a plan for the new year.  I've also been busy making some Christmas gifts and trying to get ready for the holidays :)

Since my beloved Steelers are not playing, we are taking a trip to visit a new place....the Route 22 Sports Bar.


Looks like a pretty good place.  They have 32 different beers on tap *grins*




And the food looks pretty darn good too!


Hope everyone has a great Sunday and a blessed week to come.




You Might Also Like

0 Comments