Christmas Greenery


 It never ceases to amaze me what you can do online these days *grins*.  I wanted some fresh-cut greenery to decorate with this year and voila!  Enter Amazon.  Anyway......when it arrived it was so green and fresh and smelled heavenly!  I couldn't pass up the chance to play a little and here are some of the results:








 Also for the last while, I've had a fascination with photographing lit candles.  Not sure why or where it came from but it's there so I go with it.  When I blew them out they produced the most amazing smoke trails.  Well......yup, I went there.  I had to light them and blow them out about 100 times so I could play but I did get some great results:






 It's a pretty bleak, grey, cold day so I'm off to light more candles and play.  Have a safe and happy weekend!





You Might Also Like

0 Comments