Hello Again!!

 Well it has certainly been quite a while since I've updated my blog.  I'm not even sure why except that I lost my mojo a while back and I'm slowing recovering it.  The last year has undeniably been a strange one.  Covid...vaccines...masks...staying home.  I got my vaccines in April and had about a week of feeling crappy.   Since then all has been good.

During the last year, I have been experimenting with digital artistry.  It's been fun and has given me hours of entertainment.  I search Instagram for beautiful photos and then I try to recreate them with digital watercolor elements.   It's a challenge and most of the time my image looks nothing like the original photo LOL.   Below are a couple of examples of my work.  I have a shop on Etsy (PDCreations) where these "paintings" are sold.





 

 I hope y'all have been well over the past year.  Talk again soon.  Until then, stay safe and happy!








You Might Also Like

0 Comments