Flower Therapy

Good morning all!  I had a pretty craptastic week :-/  My car broke down on Monday and I certainly hadn't planned for THAT to happen......$500 gone :(   

On Tuesday I woke up with a really annoying buzzing in my ear.  By noon I couldn't  hear out of that ear and the buzzing was really getting to me.  Got in to the doctor and find out I have a bulging eardrum (from fluid build-up) and it's caused from.....allergies.  I just KNEW that grass-cutting day in the neighborhood was gonna get to me. *grins*   Ok, so I get meds to clear up my ear and, oh yeah there's a catch.  While I'm taking these meds I can't take aspirin or advil.  Ok so come yesterday I was irritated, nauseous, deaf in one ear and in pain and it was in EVERYONE's best interest to stay far far away from me LOL.    

I decided I needed some flower therapy.....at least they looked pretty and didn't talk :dying













I had to throw a few dark and moody ones in there too *grins*





Hope your week was much better than mine.  It's the weekend now, no work for a couple days.   I'm sure that alone will improve my mood a lot.  I've got the countdown to retirement going....2 months and 27 days!


You Might Also Like

0 Comments