Hello Again!

 My gosh time goes by WAY to fast.  I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted on my blog.  2022 has not been a good year so far.  In January, I came down with COVID and was down for a couple of months.  It was something I would not wish on my worst enemy.  I ended up losing a bunch of weight (which was not a bad thing) but didn't do it the right way.  I'm doing fine now.

In February my grandson Braxton was born 7 weeks early.  He spent several weeks in the NICU but overcame the problems and is in perfect health now!  



My first-born grandson Landon is getting so big.  He turned 16 this year.  I remember when he was Braxton's size *grins*




Then in May I had a heart attack.  I still can't believe it.  I had no symptoms prior and was not feeling bad.  Just goes to show you never know.  I have recovered nicely and feel back to normal.  I thank God everyday for my recovery.

Here's hoping the year ends MUCH better than it began.  LOL

Brings me to now.  I have developed a new line of nursery art prints for my etsy shop.  Here are just a few:




I would love for you to stop by and check out my shop.  Please let me know what you think. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a beautiful day!













You Might Also Like

3 Comments