Well Hello There!

I am officially the worst blogger ever *grins*.  It has been four months since I posted anything.  And I can't say it's because I've been busy....just lazy. 

Not a whole lot has changed since my last post.  My grandkids are growing like weeds.  This is me and Landon (I am SO photogenic LOL).  He's going to be 17 this year...I just can't believe it.


He used to be my little buddy but now he's just my buddy.  He's growing into such a young man.  I don't get to see him as often as I used to but we text and video often.

Then there is little B-Rex.


I babysat last weekend and we were texting mommy and daddy.  LOL  He's been through quite a bit since he was born but he's hanging in there like a little trouper.  He has the biggest eyes  :)

He got to meet Santa a couple of days ago.....I'm not positive but i don't think he was too impressed.




I have been working on my craft shop.  I'm branching into making signs and tiered tray decor.  Here are a couple of things I've added lately.











That's about all for now.  I hope that you have the most blessed and happy Christmas, and I hope all of your wishes come true.  Best of everything and I'll see you in the New Year!

Thanks for stopping by!



















You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. This reads like a good article! For more about Interior Lighting at Interior Lighting

    ReplyDelete