Photography ADD




I have ADD when it comes to photography.  Since I'm actually understanding OCF better, I'm becoming obsessed with it.  Once I'm in the "studio" shooting I forget everything else.  Cleaning??? what is that?  Eating...yeah but then I'd have to quit shooting!!!
I just received a new backdrop that I purchased from Ink and Elm.  I've wanted this one for a while now and just bought it.  It's the perfect size for still life.  I also got a TON of hand-dyed cheesecloth from Fiberonawhim.  The colors are beautiful and the size of each piece is perfect for my style of shooting.


I used textures on these images that I got at Janet Broughton.  These are my go to textures.



The settings on all of these were Flash at 1/8 power in a 32x32 softbox with a grid to camera left; 1/160 @ f/5.0 and ISO 100.  Used my 35mm lens.

Thank you for indulging me.  Would love to hear from you...leave a comment and I'll get back to you.  Have a beautiful day!





You Might Also Like

0 Comments