Serenity Project - February, 2020




se·ren·i·ty

noun
the state of being calm, peaceful, and untroubled.

How to achieve serenity in your everyday life?  That is a question I had asked myself for years.  I have discovered several different ways to help myself relax.  The first is spritzing lavender scent.  The smell is calming to me.  The second is the deep-breathing trick….in thru the nose, hold for the count of 4 and out thru the mouth.  However, the most calming thing I do is take photographs.

When I enter my little “studio” I am in another world…nothing but me and my camera.  I am the director in my little world.  Sometimes my images come out dark and moody…..







And sometimes they come out light and airy...well my version of light and airy *grins*.






It is important to take care of yourself.  Find serenity when and where you can.  I thank the lovely ladies of this Circle for inviting me to join.

The Serenity Circle is a collaborative photography project. The photographers who participate wish to bring a sense of peace and calm to their imagery. Please continue the circle to the beautiful work of  Wendy May, NE Scotland Photographer to see what brought her some serenity this month.

Thanks for visiting my little corner of the web and I hope to hear from you soon.  Have a good one!




You Might Also Like

10 Comments

  1. Delighted to have you on board Pam!

    Your images are outstanding. Love love them. I'm going through a dark and moody stage but mixed with light and airy - ha ha, my version of such too! When it's winter I seem to lean towards lighter and the reverse in summer.

    Love your post and look forward to many more. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to have you in the circle! How great that you have a space to go to to escape! Lovely images that are so uncluttered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Pam, these are gorgeous. I think everyone has a different meaning of light and airy, and I love your version and vision of it. So wonderful you have joined the circle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Iris! I mostly lean toward dark and moody photography. I'm looking forward to next month's posts.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful Pam!!! So happy to have you in the circle! Love that you have a space all your own to create in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy. I'm happy to be here. I don't know what I'd do without my little room. Have a good one!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy! I made it with the "SophiaRonald Script" font. It comes with short or longer swirls.

      Delete