Etsy Shop Reopening


I have been working hard to reopen my Etsy Shop with new and exciting offerings.  The new year has brought about some changes and I'm hoping they result in a variety of more creative items in the shop.

Some of the new prints I have:







I've also created blank note cards which I am very proud of.  These note cards come in sets of 10 and are all blank on the inside.  Nothing is quite as nice as receiving a handwritten note in the mail.  Here is a sample of what's available:


I have personalized cards:



Blank everyday cards:



Thank you cards:


and Sympathy cards:



I also have been working on some inspirational downloadable wall art, available in three (3) sizes.




So that is what I've been working on since the last time.  I would love to hear what everyone else is busy with.




You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Fabulous cards Pam! Your work is very beautiful! Many good wishes for a successful etsy shop!!

    ReplyDelete